The Daily Echo is not the only NUJ chapel to be fighting for fairness in Newsquest.
Journalists at titles in the north of England have voted for strike action, as well as journalists at the The Argus and in Brighton.
For more details, see the links below:
- Newsquest Darlington journalists vote for strike (Press Gazette)
- Oxfordshire journalists vote to take strike ballot (journalism.co.uk
- Brighton Argus staff announce two new strike dates (The Guardian)
- Newsquest facing industrial action across the nation (Hold the Front Page)
- Southampton & Brighton to strike again (Press Gazette)
- Why Newsquest journalists are rebelling (The Guardian)
- Everyone talk about strike action (Red Pepper)